It looks a little like there should be a switch ‘I’m not colour blind’ somewhere in the interface, to enable colour icons again. I thought one of the basic tools used by UI designers in differentiating interface elements was: colour. Maybe it will grow on me, but first impressions of the new iTunes 10 interface are: very unimpressive.
I take photos, build web apps, and invest in early stage tech companies in Silicon Valley. Recently spent 5 years in China & India building Tech Startups.
- Why I’m switching from OmniFocus to Things after 2 years - 21,242 views
- iTuneSleep - 16,231 views
- Force iPhone 4 to always use 3G - 15,590 views
- Posting photos of people every day in June; celebrating faces! Starting with Alice at Hangzhou temple: - 7,927 views
- How to force WordPress 3 to accept different upload File Types - 7,822 views
- How to use Google Calendar to sync all your devices (iPad, iPhone, Mac) - 7,326 views
- Facebook iPhone App Push Notifications work in China! - 6,606 views
- [REVIEW] Stereo Bluetooth 3.5mm headsets: Samsung HS3000 & Sony Ericsson MW600 - 6,407 views
- [Hack] How to reduce your iPhone Map data usage by up to 75% and save maps for offline use - 6,210 views
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollywood - 5,167 views