After many years I have finally decided to release a free version of iTuneSleep. It has been a long time since the last update, and as such I feel it only fair to offer iTuneSleep for free. As a result, support will be limited to what can be found here on the site. Thank you to all those who have shown their support by purchasing iTuneSleep, it has been a pleasure serving the Mac software community.
Now freeware. Download [DMG 1.4MB]
- Syncs with iTunes (finds tracks, radio stations and playlists in your library)
- Can shut down or sleep your mac after fading out your music
- Can start up or wake up your mac before gently fading up your music (for an alarm)
- Can fade down to any iTunes track, number of tracks, no. of minutes, playlist smoothly
- Alarms will fade up to a chosen iTunes track, random track, playlist, or iTunes radio station
- Can set the alarm to go off once or on any of days of the week, or using your iCal events
- Once set can perform the fade and/or alarm without the Application or Remote being open
- Full Control of iTuneSleep with your mobile phone from the comfort of your bed with the included Remote Control!
- Many more features, including applescriptability – check it out!
New in version 2.1.5 (9-8-10):
- FREE for all Users
- FIX iTuneSleep Registration Bug
New in version 2.1 (2-1-07):
- FREE upgrade for all users with any iTuneSleep 2 license
- FREE 30 day trial for everyone else, including previous users
- can fade to an iTunes Radio Stream
- can set alarm to wake you up to an iTunes Radio Stream
- can use remote control to set alarm to use iCal
- can use remote control to set alarm for any days of the week
- ‘stop alarm’ when it is going off without cancelling future events
- preference to raise iTunes volume when alarm is ‘stopped’
System Requirements: Intel or PPC Mac, Mac OS 10.4.x (10.4.8 recommended) & iTunes. The Remote also requires Salling Clicker and a Bluetooth enabled Mac and Phone/PDA. Visit Salling Software for details.